Tuesday, August 26, 2008

U-God

Yesterday U-God of the Wu Tang Clan came to my place with my mate Darek to film an interview about Eclectic Method for the brand new crossfader site. The crossfader site is being relaunched and luckily they took down my last videos in which I mastered the art of looking like a twazuk on camera. U-God was great and well into it, my favourite quote of the day being, "This blew my motherfucking head off!! I've never seen nothing like this... this is some NEW SHIT!!! Kids is gonna love this..." He asked us to do some remixes, possible work on tracks together, exchanged details and departed. I then went to spend time with Sascha (aka Sport Casual) who is my favorite dj at the moment, check out this killer latin mix from him. This saturday me and Abe are doing live AV jamming at the Lucky Cat and Sascha is going to be playing with us as well.

No comments: