Thursday, June 26, 2008

Bowery Nights

So things are joyously mad and hectic. Last night I played support and inbetween audio-video mixing at the Bowery Ballroom. Gotta say i loved the bands that night, Francis & The Lights were absolutely solid , Francis seemed a little stressed in soundcheck but the live show is amazing he actually puts in effort and has a very cool sound , the band is tight as f**k.... Also Heloise & The Savoir fare were wicked too. Today i just been running around and finally moved some stuff into my new place, me and a few friends have managed to find a building all to ourselves in Brooklyn and i have been trying to get my stuff there between gigs and running around. Tonight i am going to be playing at the Vimeo party in Brooklyn a few blocks from my new home. Sunday I am at the Remix Hotel for Pioneer. Monday I am back at the Bowery Ballroom supporting Nikka Costa who i have been a fan of for ages, Eclectic Method did a remix for her a few years back for the track "Matter Of Time" so i massively looking forward to the show. Then Tuesday playing a party for Zinc Magazine in Manhattan then wednesday i am going to sleep for a day or two.... We've also been hard at work on a video remix for Inner Party System who are blowing up all kinds of flavors of cool at the moment.

No comments: